Thursday 8 January 2015

Vegan Smoothie with a Superfood Twist

Lets kick things off with something completely delicious and of course nutritious.  I will be honest and say that I am not the best for eating fruit, I do eat it but I find it a bit of a struggle sometimes.  This little beauty of a smoothie has changed my view on that.  Absolutely yummy and it looks beautiful too.


So what's in it???

Banana 
Strawberries + extra to cut up
Blueberries + extra to cut up
Almond and Coconut Milk
Rolled Oats
and finally Chia Seeds (I was a chia seed virgin before this)

I just threw everything in a bender and finished it off with some extra strawberries, blueberries and a sprinkle of Chia Seeds for an extra dose of omega 3 :-)

Super easy to make and absolutely delicious I promise.  For those of you with a sweet tooth I am sure adding some Agave Nectar would sweeten it right up.

Final step is to grab your favourite magazine and a spoon! Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment